- Limited quantity available, 60% off sale ends soon.
- 30-day money-back guaranteed
- 24/7 support: email@example.com
This Solar System bracelet celebrates the 9 planets of our solar system, featuring the planets Venus, Earth, Mercury, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto, Jupiter, Saturn, Mars, and Moon that travel around it. When you put the bracelet on your wrist, you become the the center of the solar system and the brightest sun!
Self-confidence - introduces a change in life and strength during tough times.
Harmony - reduces and releases stress, and bring deep inner self-knowledge.
Confidence - gives the power for you to focus your mind and promotes mental clarity. It also brings good luck.
Ambitions & Communication - stimulates the desire and pursuit for knowledge and encourage emotional expression.
Tranquility - promotes organizational skills, brings comfort, alleviates fear and cultivates harmony.
Justifiability - enhances mental function, improves concentration, perception and analytical abilities.
Calm - eliminates negative feelings and helps to achieve emotional balance.
Comforting - promotes patience and contentment, encourages peace and serenity.
Jupiter: Red Veined Jasper
Nurturing - rectifies unjust situations, ground energy, and provide insights into difficult situations.
- All gemstones are ethically sourced
- The circumference of the bracelet is 20cm or about 7.9inches.
- The diameter of the bracelet is about 6.4cm or about 2.52 inches.
- Made with natural stones so each stone and bracelet can vary slightly from the other.
- Ultra stretch, 1 size fits all band
Q: Are these stones real?
A: Yes! All of our stones are real and ethically sourced. Q: What is the bracelet made out of?
A: The bracelet is made from copper ring, natural stones and an ultra stretch band, perfect for all wrist sizes! Q: Can this be worn at all times?
A: Yes! You'll need to take proper precautions. To make your jewelry last longer, we suggest the following:
- Wash your hands before and after wearing because the oils on your body can tarnish the jewelry.
- Don't store your jewelry on top of each other or in a pile to prevent unnecessary friction.
- Avoid perfumes and lotion in the area of the jewelry.
- Take it off before any exposure to water.